Terms of Service
- Payments may be made using Luna Grey Fiber Arts Gift Cards, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express or Paypal.
- Orders shipping to the state of Colorado, USA are required to pay Colorado state sales tax. Orders shipping within Mesa County Colorado will be assessed an additional county sales tax.
- Yarn will ship to the address entered during checkout. Please ensure that your shipping information is correct.
- If you have any special requests regarding your order please leave a message in the Note to Luna Grey Fiber Arts box during checkout. If you have any questions please contact me and I will do my best to get back to you promptly.
- Rest assured that your order will be beautifully and safely packaged. Your yarn will come wrapped in tissue paper tied with lovely charcoal gray and white twine. I ship in polyolefin mailers. They have proven to be strong, tear and water resistant.
I ship via US Postal Service - which I have found to be the most economical. I ship First Class for orders 15.9 oz or under (typically 3 - 5 business days within the US). I ship Priority Mail for orders 16 oz and over (typically 2 - 4 business days within the US). International shipping times depend upon location. Shipping times are estimates only. I am not able to guarantee shipping times once a package is en route, as this is out of my control.
- For International Buyers: Any taxes or import duties are the responsibility of the buyer and have not been included in the purchase or shipping charges.
- Please note that I cannot be liable for packages lost or stolen while in the hands of of the USPS. Let me know if you would like to purchase insurance for your order.
- Express shipping is available by request for an additional fee.
Refunds & Exchanges
- If you are not happy with your yarn, please notify me within 7 days of receipt of product. I stand behind my product and will do my best to find a solution. I want you to love your yarn!
- Yarn must be in its original condition (not wound into a cake, knit or chrocheted, etc.) Yarn that smells of smoke cannot be returned. Thanks for understanding.
- PDF pattern sales are final.
- Shipping costs associated with returns/exchanges are the responsibility of the customer.
- I welcome wholesale inquiries. Please complete a wholesale application here.
- I am not currently accepting accounts on consignment.